Groom dies after taking 5 Viagra pills before going home from his wedding

A man died on the night of his wedding after he overdosed on Viagra.

He wanted to make it an impressive night for his young bride, but unfortunately, the pills killed him.

The groom from Yemen died while preparing to sleep with his new wife on his first day as a married man.

When all wedding guests have gone home, the groom was getting ready to join his wife in their new home. However, before he left the wedding hall, the 25-year-old groom took five Viagra pills.

When he arrived, he started sweating heavily and felt his heart throbbing. He then fainted and collapsed. Emergency workers rushed him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead despite medical attempts to revive him.

There have been several reports of heart attack, and even deaths linked to Viagra. A study suggests that Viagra can encourage blood platelets to clump together and clot in some circumstances.

Medicine Control Agency figures show that 86 men, who were taking Viagra, have died since 1998, the vast majority from heart-related problems. However, Viagra manufacturer Pfizer, insists that the drug is not to blame.

Doctors advise men with unstable cardiovascular disease, including history of heart disease, to stay away from the drug and for those who do take Viagra, doctors warn that one should do so only under a doctor’s supervision.

Advertisements

Posted on September 23, 2013, in General. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: